- Getting creative with my baby bump.
|Yes, I am a Rockies fan (much to the chagrin of my husband).|
- It's the only time in my life I can wear a bikini and not be embarrassed by my not-so-flat tummy.
|I need a tan!|
- Having a portable "table" with me at all times.
- Strangers offering me their seats on public transportation.
- Random conversations with people (especially the elderly) about my pregnancy.
- "Stork" or "Expectant Mother's" Parking
- My two-year old pointing at my belly saying "mommy's baby" and then pointing to his belly and his "baby."
- Sympathetic glances from other pregnant women.
- Watching with fascination the changes occurring in my body.
- The enhanced cleavage is a definite bonus.
- My complexion has never been this good.
|My Bump Weeks 7-37|
- Having a clean belly button
- Feeling the baby move and kick inside of me.
- Trying to figure out what body part is protruding from my belly.
- Having the baby safely with me at all times.
- Knowing that I am creating a whole new human being is a very powerful thing.
Is there anything that I've missed? What are some of the things that you miss about being pregnant?